The MVP offices are located within the original car storage area of a historic 1925 Packard car dealership. The original concrete frame, deck and brick walls were left raw and exposed in their original condition, and new modern partitions were installed. The tempered, insulated glass wall panels were salvaged from the building’s renovated storefront. The highlights of blue acrylic spacers at the joints express the overlap of the unmodified glass panels, utilized in a new configuration. Simple ceiling clouds were used at key areas to visually unclutter the abundance of existing mechanical systems serving other parts of the building.